With Coupa, you gain visibility into the procurement process within weeks, independent of existing ERP systems. The cloud-based Business Spend Management (BSM) platform offers powerful solutions tailored to your company's needs and user experiences like you know from amazon.
This accelerates business processes in the company by unifying processes around travel expense management, purchasing, accounting and related "source-to-settle" areas.
demps & partner relieves your company management and prepares your company for the introduction of coupa. When dp takes over the transformation management, you not only gain speed in the implementation, but also efficiency in the system. Our purchasing experts quickly find out where the shoe pinches and decide for the customer in the selection of the required modules.
Why do we rely on Coupa at demps & partner?
- Because by using dashboards, pain points of your company become visible - in the material group, in the processes, or at the supplier.
- Through benchmarks you can immediately see where your company stands in comparison to your market competitors and where you need to start in order to quickly bring about improvements.
- Measures that have been introduced can be targeted and subsequently measured via reporting.
- Proprietary project management and quality assurance tools
- Team solutions for larger and extensive transformation projects
- Implementation and training of all Coupa modules through
- Outsourcing Services / Consolidation as a Service
- Optimize Business Spend Management.
- First Level Support
Coupa modules at a glance
Visibility and control
Management of suppliers and risks
Integration of all types of users
Minimal training required due to ease of use
Control over processes
Transparency and control of suppliers
Recognition of emerging risks
Finding and efficiently integrating new suppliers
Maximize savings through a comprehensive approach
Gain efficiencies with integrated KPIs and benchmarks
Leverage community purchasing
Holistic management of S2P, supply chain and treasury
Transparency about current and future obligations
Flexibility with external partners