Alexander Pulkert is partner at demps & partner. Prior to this he was acting as CFO, Project Manager and Head of Negotiation Teams in branches as Renewable Energy, Oil & Gas and various Process Industries at Siemens. He took responsibilities in multifarious global tasks such as cost cutting/restructuring, innovation and sourcing.
Alexander Pulkert has experience in financial leadership and development of business units, startups and as negotiation lead for strategic co-operations. He is performing technical as well as financial challenges with high assertiveness and down-to-earth attitude.
Further areas of specific competencies are cost cutting programs and the entrepreneurial usage of Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) / Blockchain.
- CFO - national/international
- CRO - national/international
- Director Finance & Administration
- Transformation Manager
- Transformation Management (cost cutting, strategy, start up, innovation)
- Negotiation Expert
- Strategic and operational Controlling
- Restructuring of national and international organizations
- M&A Transaction Management
- Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLT) - Blockchain
- Siemens Gamesa
- Advisor, Consultant
- demps & partner