Bernhard Braun is a partner at demps & partner and chairman of the holding company, demps & partners Aktiengesellschaft. Initiating, shaping and implementing change processes in the commercial areas of companies is a part of his entiring professional life. After positioning at the field of auditing and consulting, he held commercial management functions in family-run, PE-funded and group companies.
With a clear focus on customers and markets, he emphasizes besides traditional CFO and controlling tasks on growth and turnaround, revenue growth and cost reduction, as well as the creation of efficient processes and systems, including shared services and ICS / compliance.
- Internationally acting CFO
- Internationally acting CRO
- Director Finance & Administration
- International Controller
- Project Manager
- FRS, HGB, US-GAAP, Swiss-GAAP, Consolidation, Fast-Close
- Strategic and operational Controlling, KPI-development
- Restructuring of international organizations
- German Tax Advisor- and German Auditor-Examination
- Arthur Andersen
- Douglas Holding
- demps & partner
fluent, negotiation level