Elisa is partner at demps.& partner.
Her core areas are corporate development and effective transformation of companies in the process of cultural change, strategy-, organisation and employee development, leadershipexcellence.
She is an expert for communication skills, conflictmanagment and –solutions and agile team development – in companies and various industries she contributed to successful change in corporate culture.
Since more than 15 years business trainings, workshops and coachings are part of her everyday business life.
Previous to demps & partner, she was a self-employed entrepreneur in consulting, accompaniment and in the process of innovation for large and medium-sized companies for 12 years.
Subsequently she was an employee in a renowned management center as a management trainer, coach and business mediator.
She started her career in adult education and developed her expertise and know how into the business and management consulting for commercial enterprises.
She holds a diploma in theology (AL-university of Freiburg, LMU munich, school of philosophy munich).
- Corporate developer
- Business trainer for communication, leadership excellence, conflict management
- (agile) coach
- Business mediator
- Moderation of (large group) workshops
- consultation and accompaniment at transformation of companies in the process of digitalization (agility)
- new work
- SCRUM Master
- Adult education in the archdiocese Augsburg and Munich
- Self-employed in own consulting companie
- Business consulting Dr. Thorsten Bosch GmbH
- Management trainer in management centrum Schloss Lautrach MCSL
- German (mother tongue)
- Englisch (business fluent)