Jürgen Demps is the founder and managing partner of demps & partner since 2003. His core expertise lies in managing special situations, such as restructurings, cost-reduction programs, financing, and M&A. He is also active as a business angel.
He worked for five years as a CFO and CRO for international clients in Kuwait, the UK, Italy, India, Brazil, and South Africa. Prior to that, he successfully worked on restructuring projects in the shoe retail business, construction sector, and environmental technology industry as an interim manager. He also has expertise in the automotive, fashion, eyeglass, and textile sectors.
After gaining a degree in Business Administration and Mechanical Engineering, Jürgen Demps began his career at Price Waterhouse before working for Hewlett-Packard as a project manager on its conversion to a holding company, with responsibility for the financial aspects. He is a qualified tax advisor and university-certified rating analyst.
- Internationally acting CFO
- Internationally acting CRO
- Director Finance & Administration
- Group Controller / Head of Internal Audit
- International Project Manager
- Rating Analyst (University Augsburg)
- German Tax Advisor Examination
- Certified Instructor
- (Chamber of Commerce and Industry)
- IRFS, US-GAAP, Local German-, UK-, Italian-GAAP, Consolidation
- Restructuring of international organizations
- demps & partner
fluent, negotiation level