Klaus-Magnus Junginger is a partner at demps & partner and a licensed attorney. Prior to joining demps & partner, he was managing partner at a mid-sized automotive supplier with plants in Germany, Poland, Romania, and Mexico. Previously to this, Klaus-Magnus Junginger headed the legal department at the Munich office of Dr. Ebner, Dr. Stolz & Partner GbR, where he led the transaction team and was in charge of corporate law advice.
He began his career as an attorney at a Dresden-based law firm specializing in insolvency law. Klaus-Magnus Junginger studied law in Würzburg. He is chairman of the Supervisory Board of Methodpark Software AG and MethodPark Holding AG, Erlangen. Klaus-Magnus Junginger helds the lecture "Law & Compliance" at FOM University Munich.
- Internationally acting CEO
- Internationally acting CRO
- Director Finance & Administration
- Head of Sales
- Chairman Supervisory Board
- Attorney at Law
- Restructuring of international organisations
- M&A Transactions
- Outsourcing Projects
- Dr. Ebner, Dr. Stolz & Partner
- Walter Esser GmbH & Co KG
- demps & partner
fluent, negotiation level