Richard Porstmann is a partner at demps & partner. His core procurement competencies lie in the management of transformation, cost reduction and process optimization programs in strategic purchasing and supply chain management. With his many years of international experience in Asia, Eastern Europe and Latin America in corporate enviornment as well as medium-sized companies, he is our contact person for partners in the manufacturing industry.
He gained his intercultural knowledge, among others, at Bühler, WEG, ENGEL and Bombardier, where he led greenfield projects, built and rebuilt organizations and realized double-digit-million-cost-savings as Project Manager, Head of Global Procurement or Managing Director.
Richard Porstmann studied business administration in Chile, USA and Germany. He completed his Global Executive MBA at the IESE Business School in Barcelona, New York, Shanghai and San Francisco.
Richard assumes responsibilities as:
- CPO - national/international
- Director Procurement - national/international
- Director Supply Chain Management - national/international
- Director Operations - national/international
- Program and Project Manager - national/international
- Advisory Board
Additional Education & Special Competences:
- Change Management
- Transformation of international organizations (cost reduction, strategy)
- Manage Growth
- Restructuring of national and international organizations
Key Career Milestones:
- demps & partner