Siegfried Pleiner is a partner at demps & partner. As CFO he is at home in the areas of restructuring and growth. With the experience gained from his responsibility for the areas of controlling, purchasing, HR and legal, both in medium-sized companies and in large international corporations, he achieves significant cost savings and thus sustainable increases in efficiency within the scope of the digitalization of corporate processes.
As a certified ESUG consultant, Siegfried Pleiner also supports companies in crisis situations.
From many years of operational management functions and as a member of numerous supervisory boards of Central European investment companies, he has the necessary leadership qualities to develop companies in a targeted manner.
Siegfried Pleiner has many years of experience in the IT and telecommunications sector, in building up and managing international investments, and in the areas of M&A, compliance and auditing.
- CFO (national/international)
- CRO (national/international)
- Director Human Resources
- Director Finance & Administration
- Group Controller
- Projekt Manager / Virtual International Teams
- Board representative
- Change Management
- Transformation of international organizations
- Manage Growth
- M&A / IPO
- Internal Audit
- Risk Management & Compliance
- Certified ESUG-Consultant
- Non-executive Member of the Board of Directors
- Dresdner Bank
- Deutsche Telekom
- demps & partner
fluent, negotiation level